Monday 4 July 2022

Has Beans

I’m in a hotel and I've just had breakfast, a full English. But... can anyone explain why, when you have beans with it, they put them in their own little dish and serve them up on exactly the same plate as the rest of the breakfast? I wouldn’t mind if they were produced as a side order, but on the same plate? What's that about? It’s not as if there’s no room for them (on the plate, I mean, not in the hotel - odd if some beans checked in for the night). It keeps happening wherever I stay and it baffles me. I mean, they don’t serve the sausage up in its own separate receptacle... nor the bacon, nor the mushrooms. And the egg gets free range to sit where it likes on the plate. So what’s the deal with beans? I’m going to ask for peas with my next full English breakfast and see what happens when they serve them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment